I validated python quick starts (direct, dataflow) X (batch, streaming). I
ran into an issue with the dataflow batch case, running the wordcount with
the standard:

python -m apache_beam.examples.wordcount \
--output <GCS> \
--staging_location <GCS> \
--temp_location <GCS>\
--runner DataflowRunner \
--job_name wordcount-$USER \
--project <PROJECT> \
--num_workers 1 \
--region us-central1 \
--sdk_location apache-beam-2.44.0.zip

results in:

"/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/dataflow_worker/shuffle.py", line
589, in __enter__ raise RuntimeError(_PYTHON_310_SHUFFLE_ERROR_MESSAGE)
RuntimeError: This pipeline requires Dataflow Runner v2 in order to run
with currently used version of Apache Beam on Python 3.10+. Please verify
that the Dataflow Runner v2 is not disabled in the pipeline options or
enable it explicitly via: --dataflow_service_option=use_runner_v2.
Alternatively, downgrade to Python 3.9 to use Dataflow Runner v1.

Questions:
- I am not explicitly opting out of runner v2, and this is a standard
wordcount example, I expected it to just work.

Then I tried to add --dataflow_service_option=use_runner_v2 to the above
wordcount command, which results in the following error:

    "message": "Dataflow Runner v2 requires a valid FnApi job, Please
resubmit your job with a valid configuration. Note that if using Templates,
you may need to regenerate your template with the '--use_runner_v2'."

Maybe I am doing something wrong and it is an error on my end. It would be
good for someone else with python experience to check this.

/cc @Valentyn Tymofieiev <valen...@google.com>

Ahmet