Hello,

I made a PR, https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/25151, to add configurable
gRPC channel to the ArtifactRetrievalService stub. We are hosting our
external transforms in different environments and we were trying to host
them in Google Cloud Run. This requires that the gRPC calls have to use
TransportSecurity and also include additional authorization in each call.
This was possible to implement for the Expand stub, but not the
ArtifactRetrieval stub. I am wondering who are the best people to request
reviews for this? This is my naive implementation and am very open to
change on how this should be implemented!

Thanks,

Sahith