Hi Ahmet,

It's a pity that Google's recent personnel changes, including Brittany's
post on LinkedIn, hope everyone is well, I don't know what happened, I
haven't received feedback from the Beam community, and we have always hoped
to cooperate with the Beam community Get cooperation so that users from
both parties have a gathering place. Obviously, I am a little unclear about
who would be better to contact now. If you feel it is unsuitable, you can
also email me privately, and I will contact you in the future. Another good
news is that we have found an evangelist in the United States. If there are
offline activities, we can also support them!

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834

Apache DolphinScheduler Committer