Hi Shivam,

Thanks a lot for your response. I did check the http request. But I wanted
to see if I can use the Google API client Library.
The docs show a Python example for it shown below. I wanted to know if
there is something similar with Go.

from googleapiclient.discovery import build

# project = 'your-gcp-project'
# job = 'unique-job-name'
# template = 'gs://dataflow-templates/latest/Word_Count'
# parameters = {
#     'inputFile': 'gs://dataflow-samples/shakespeare/kinglear.txt',
#     'output': 'gs://<your-gcs-bucket>/wordcount/outputs',
# }

dataflow = build('dataflow', 'v1b3')
request = dataflow.projects().templates().launch(
    projectId=project,
    gcsPath=template,
    body={
        'jobName': job,