Hello Everyone,

I created a PR to provide to the Beam community terraform code to provision
a private Google Kubernetes Engine and kubernetes manifests to provision an
internally TCP load balanced strimzi.io Kafka cluster.  This solution
helped me a lot when I needed a repeatable solution to spin up resources
for reading from and writing to Kafka without having to scratch my head and
remember steps.

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/25686

This is *not* meant to replace our current test-infra kubernetes and kafka
setup which is designed for our automated testing using jenkins.

Best,

Damon