> I'd like to suggest that we include in the release voting email template
a link to a PR that runs all tests against the release branch. I think we
used to include it, but I haven't seen it in recent voting threads.

I added it to my email. I also have a running PR of doc improvements for
the release and I added it there - https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/25596

Thanks,
Danny