Yes, sorry Robert for being so unspecific. With everywhere I meant Java only,
my bad!

On 11.04.23, 17:17, "Robert Burke" <rob...@frantil.com> wrote:

The coverage issue is only with the Java builds in specific. Go abd Python have
their coverage numbers codecov uploads done in GitHub Actions instead. On Tue,
Apr 11, 2023, 8: 14 AM Moritz Mack <mmack@ talend. com> wrote: Thanks so much