*Proposal:* make all the job names exactly match the GH comment to run them
and make it also as close as possible to how to reproduce locally

*Example problems*:

 - We have really silly redundant jobs results like 'Chicago Taxi Example
on Dataflow ("Run Chicago Taxi on Dataflow")' and 'Python_Xlang_IO_Dataflow
("Run Python_Xlang_IO_Dataflow PostCommit")'

 - We have jobs that there's no way you could guess the command 'Google
Cloud Dataflow Runner V2 Java ValidatesRunner Tests (streaming)'

 - (nit) We are weirdly inconsistent about using spaces vs underscores. I
don't think any of our infrastructure cares about this.

*Extra proposal*: make the job name also the local command, where possible

*Example: *
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/.github/workflows/beam_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Dataflow.yml

 - This runs :runners:google-cloud-dataflow-java:validatesRunner
 - So make the status label
":runners:google-cloud-dataflow-java:validatesRunner"
 - "Run :runners:google-cloud-dataflow-java:validatesRunner" as comment

If I want to run it locally, yes there are GCP things I have to set up, but
I know the gradle command now.

*Corollary*: remove "postcommit" and "precommit" from names, because
whether a suite runs before merge or after merge is not a property of the
suite.

*Caveats*: I haven't been that involved. I didn't do this to Jenkins
because they are going away. I didn't do anything to GHA because I don't
know if they are ready or in flux.

I know this is the sort of thing that invites bikeshedding. It just would
save me a few minutes when puzzling out what to care about and how to kick
jobs on the release branch validation PR.

I'm happy to scrape through the existing stuff and align it. Perfect task
for when my brain is too tired for other work.