+1 (non-binding) Tested on Java IO load tests (
https://github.com/bvolpato/DataflowTemplates/tree/56d18a31c1c95e58543d7a1656bd83d7e859b482/it)
BigQueryIO, TextIO, BigtableIO, SpannerIO on Dataflow legacy runner and
runner v2

While it was announced there will be an RC3, the RC2 validation for IO
benchmark was still ongoing. I decided to continue with validation as
suggested. Will also run a few pipelines with RC3.

Regards,
Yi