The motivating example does not use LogElements, just Map(print)
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/transforms/python/aggregation/combineglobally/#example-2-combining-with-a-lambda-function

Some examples of the extraneous logging:
```
2023-09-08 22:46:37,334 [INFO] ==================== <function
populate_data_channel_coders at 0x7ff2665e1a20> ====================
2023-09-08 22:46:37,336 [INFO] Creating state cache with size 104857600
2023-09-08 22:46:37,338 [INFO] Created Worker handler
<apache_beam.runners.portability.fn_api_runner.worker_handlers.EmbeddedWorkerHandler
object at 0x7ff2664c9870> for environment
ref_Environment_default_environment_2 (beam:env:embedded_python:v1, b'')
```

The example code itself doesn't set the log level in some playground code.
Does anyone have a pointer to where? I'm not familiar