I've never published npm artifacts before, but I imagine the hardest part
is getting the credentials set up, then it is probably very easy to set up
a GitHub Actions workflow to publish
<https://docs.github.com/en/actions/publishing-packages/publishing-nodejs-packages#publishing-packages-to-the-npm-registry>.
Who has done these releases in the past/has credentials for the npm
package? Maybe @Robert Bradshaw <rober...@google.com>? We will need a token
set up as a secret to automate this.

I'll also note that we don't do any typescript validation today, and it
would be nice to publish RCs as part of this