Hey everyone,

It's my pleasure to announce 2 contributors have been accepted as GSoC
students for Beam this year!

Ayush Pandey will be working on a project to implement RAG example
pipelines using Beam [1]. This will be a really valuable addition to Beam's
ML offering, showing how users can leverage things like MLTransform and
Enrichment for interacting with LLMs. @Jack McCluskey
<jrmcclus...@google.com> and I will be mentoring Ayush for this project.

Reeba Qureshi will be working on adding new features to Beam Yaml,
including onboarding new IOs and ML transforms [2]. This will help more
fully round out our growing Yaml offering and should make low code
pipelines even more attainable. Reeba also was a GSoC contributor last year
[3] and we're really excited to have her back! @Jeff Kinard
<jkin...@google.com> and I will be mentoring Reeba for this project.

Welcome to the community Ayush, and welcome back Reeba!

Thanks,
Danny

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M_8fvqKVBi68hQo_x1AMQ8iEkzeXTcSl0CwTH00cr80/edit#heading=h.mp9iumh7r8v