[image: Beam Summit 2024] <https://beamsummit.org/>

*Dear Beam Community,*

Join the global Apache Beam community in Sunnyvale, USA from September
4-5th. Don't miss the opportunity to submit a talk proposal and connect
with data processing experts!

*CFP is closing soon!*

🐝 We're eager to hear from you! The call for papers is open. Submit your
proposal here to share your insights and stories about how your
organization is utilizing or benefiting from Apache Beam.

Submit your proposal <https://sessionize.com/beam-summit-2024>

*Registration is now open!*

Are you ready to take your knowledge and skills to the next level? Join us
at Beam Summit 2024, the premier event for the Apache Beam community,
bringing together experts, developers, and enthusiasts from around the
globe.

*Why Attend?*

   -

   Keynotes: Industry leaders
   -

   Workshops: Boost your Apache Beam skills
   -

   Sessions: Latest data trends
   -

   Networking: Connect with professionals
   -

   Community: Engage and contribute

Early bird discounts until May 31, 2024.
Register now! <https://sessionize.com/beam-summit-2024>

*Watch Previous Recordings*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYWKGCk_nE&list=PL4dEBWmGSIU9Lq2BKRDz3ksRdoPJB13Fg>

Thanks for making Beam Summit 2023 a huge success! Catch up the recordings
on our YouTube channel. For even more exciting content, we hope to see you
in person at Beam Summit 2024!

*Sponsors and Partners are welcome!*

Become one of the organizations supporting the Beam community by sponsoring
the event or partnering with us. We have numerous opportunities available.
Contact us for more information at: cont...@beamsummit.org

*Follow us on social media* to stay updated about Beam Summit news and
surprises we are preparing for you.

See you soon in Sunnyvale!
Beam Summit
[image: Tw] <https://twitter.com/ApacheBeam> [image: Yt]