Hey All,

Are you guys still running the Apache Beam Quest promotion for a free
access code? I'm just starting to learn about Dataflow and Beam and while
taking the Coursera course series on Dataflow I was looking at Youtube
materials on Apache Beam. I saw the Apache Beam youtube channel and the
Beam Quest 2023 video which led me to the blog post.
When I try to click on the link for the access code and sign in to my
Google Cloud account, after I go to the Getting Started with Apache Beam
quest it's saying it will cost 21 credits so I thought I would ask if you
guys are still running the promo.

Thank you so much!

Cordially,
Ron