Hi,

Thank you for the message and consideration.

There is no requirement beyond using Beam. Feel free to add it there. To
state the obvious: please keep the description neutral (not
advertisement like) and link to the main company page (without ads, special
trackers etc.)

In the future, we would be happy to share your story with Beam as a blog or
case study as well :)

Ahmet