We have exciting news for the Apache Beam Community! 🚀

The CFP is Extended for 1 More Day!

We listened to your feedback and extended the Call for Proposal submission
deadline for the upcoming Beam Summit to end-of-day tomorrow! Please
fine-tune your ideas and contribute to our vibrant community. Don't miss
this chance to showcase your expertise and be part of something
extraordinary. Let's shape the future of data processing together! Submit
your proposals by Friday EOD.

Please note, all speakers must be able to attend this in-person event.
Submit a proposal now! <https://sessionize.com/beam-summit-2024/?e=4f57cd>

There's also a few other opportunities we'd love to highlight:

We are Looking for Sponsors

Please help us identify lead sponsors and share with your companies the
benefits obtained from sponsoring the event:

● Find talent for their organization

● Connect with a specialized and global audience

● Unique branding opportunities for partners

● Support the Apache Beam community and the project

Please share our prospectus
<https://beamsummit.org/files/BeamSummit2024-Prospectus-v1_1.pdf> and
contact us at cont...@beamsummit.org if you have any interested partners.

Register Now <https://beamsummit.org/register/> and Invite Your Team to
Attend the Summit

Beam Summit 2024 has a limited capacity, so please make sure to register in
advance! Please reach out if you have any concerns.

Help Us Promoting The Event

Please follow us and share our social networks. We’ve included a promo kit
<https://www.notion.so/ospo/Beam-Summit-2024-Promo-Kit-19d4ceb0b19746b994629023b6d8dd86>
including some images and messages to share with your team and network.

Want to touch up on your data processing skills? Are you looking to advance
your expertise in Apache Beam before the summit?

Get Hands-on Data Processing Training from the Experts

Are you or your clients new to Apache Beam and data processing? Join our
virtual Beam College event this July 23-25 before the Beam Summit by
registering here <https://beamcollege.dev/register/>! Improve your skills
on data processing through flexible hands-on training and practical tips
provided by experts. Join the free workshops and learn how to use Apache
Beam from concept to common, use cases and best practices.

We can't wait to see you this September!

- Beam Summit Planning Committee