Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
XQ Hu (x...@apache.org).

XQ has been with Beam since mid-2022. In that time he's contributed many
fixes throughout the project, including examples, documentation fixes,
bugfixes, test fixes, dependency upgrades, input on dev@ discussions,
release validations, and many many code review comments, all showing that
XQ cares deeply about the Beam project and user experience.

Considering his contributions to the project over this timeframe, the Beam
PMC trusts XQ with the responsibilities of a Beam committer. [1]

Thank you XQ! And we are looking to see more of your contributions!

Kenn, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer