JB,

Thanks will review the samples - I am assuming they are under the git repo.

Regarding experience, have been working with Spark mostly, some Flink
experience and even less Akka streams. Applications are real time/low latency
evals/transformations and reporting.

Do you have a link to the Jira project?
—

Thanks