Hello everyone,

I'd like to propose holding a meeting in May to discuss a few Apache Beam
topics. This could be a good venue to discuss design proposals, gather
technical feedback, and the state of the Beam community. My thinking is we
will be able to cover two or three Apache Beam topics in depth over the
course of a few hours.

To make the meeting accessible to the community, I propose a virtual
meeting on:

Wednesday May 11th (2016/05/11)
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM Pacific

Since time may be limited, I propose agenda items recommended by the PPMC
are given preferences. Before the meeting we can finalize the method used
for the virtual meeting (like Google hangouts) and the finalized agenda.
I'm also happy to volunteer myself for taking notes and coordinating the
event.

Best,

James