Hi,
is there already a design doc on moving the triggers to be cross-language/a
syntax tree. It is mentioned in one line in this doc and in passing in some
other Jira issues and pull requests/commits. I'm quite interested in how
this would go. It would also not allow user-written triggers anymore,
correct?

Cheers,
Aljoscha