Done

Regards
JB

On 05/24/2016 04:31 PM, Simone Robutti wrote:
I would like to join, if it's possible. Thanks :)

Good idea !

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 05/24/2016 02:53 PM, Maximilian Michels wrote:

Thanks. I've also invited Aljoscha Krettek and Kostas Kloudas.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

Hi Max,

I just invited you.

Regards
JB

On 05/24/2016 02:12 PM, Maximilian Michels wrote:

+1 for Slack.

@James Could you invite me?

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:24 PM, James Malone