+Rafal & Andrew again

I am leaning DSL for two reasons: (1) scio uses the existing java execution
environment (and won't have a language-specific fn harness of its own), and
(2) it changes the abstractions that users interact with.

I recently saw a scio repl demo from Reuven -- there's some really cool
stuff in there. I'd love to dive into it a bit more and see what can be
generalized beyond scio. The repl-like interactive graph construction is
very similar to what we've seen with ipython, in that it doesn't always
play nicely with the graph construction / graph execution distinction. I
wonder what changes to Beam might more generally support this. The
materialize stuff looks similar to some functionality in FlumeJava we used
to support multi-segment pipelines with some shared intermediate
PCollections.