What I meant by saying that this could be part of Apache Beam is that the
build scripts that generate the binary artifact could be part of Apache
Beam not the binary artifact itself.
So the question I was asking is whether the build scripts to generate the
artifact should be part of Apache Beam, or separate? Also how?

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Robert Bradshaw <rober...@google.com.invalid