Hi team,

I would like to excuse myself to have forgotten to discuss and share with you a
technical point and generally speaking do a small reminder.

When we work with Eugene on the JdbcIO, we experimented AutoValue to deal with
IO configuration. AutoValue provides a nice way to reduce and limit the
boilerplate code required by the IO configuration.
We used AutoValue in JdbcIO and, regarding the good improvements we saw, we
started to refactor the other IOs.

The use of AutoValue should have been notice and discussed on the mailing list.

"If it doesn't exist on the mailing list, it doesn't exist at all."

So, any comment happening on a GitHub pull request, or discussion on hangouts
which can impact the project (generally speaking) has to happen on the mailing
list.

It provides project transparency and facilitates the new contribution
onboarding.

Thanks !

Regards
JB