Hey everyone,

I've been working on a declaration of intent for how we want to use
PipelineOptions and an API change to be consistent with that intent. This
is generally part of the move to the Runner API, specifically the desire to
be able to reuse Pipelines and the ability to choose runner at the time of
the call to run.

The high-level summary is I wan to remove the Pipeline.getPipelineOptions
method.

I believe this will be compatible with other in-flight proposals,
especially Dynamic PipelineOptions, but would love to see what everyone
else thinks. The document is available at the link below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wr05cYdqnCfrLLqSk--XmGMGgDwwNwWZaFbxLKvPqEQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Thomas