+1 to this.
I liked the guides for the setup for GC and Storage.
The documentation is by far better than any guide I have seen. I also
provided feedback on the documentation where it could use improvement.

But certainly a more abstract and user friendly example would be
encouraging for new users and folks curious in using Beam itself.

--
Neelesh Srinivas Salian
Customer Operations Engineer