Hi Amit, I'll comment in more detail later, but meanwhile please take a
look at https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam/pull/1565
There is a small amount of relevant changes to spark runner.
Take a look at implementation of SplittableParDo (already committed) in
particular ProcessFn and it's usage in direct runner - this is exactly what
you're looking for, a new DoFn that with per-runner support is able to emit
multi-windowed values.