Comments interspersed,
Martha

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ubject:
Re: [users-biblio] Comments & clarifications for dev & users list msgs
From:
"Bruce D'Arcus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:41:58 -0500
To:
users@bibliographic.openoffice.org

To:
users@bibliographic.openoffice.org
CC:
dev@bibliographic.openoffice.org

I commented on this email in the users list.

Re: [dev-biblio] Initial comments on OOoBib UI Architectural Design 2.0