I wrote a few days ago about using URLs of some kind of as in-text
citation tokens for drafting documents. Easy enough to write about,
but implementation poses some major challenges. I tried working
through what the workflow would be like if I linked to a paper from
someone's Institutional Repository - what then? Would I be able to
find the bibliographic data for that item. So far the results have not
been encouraging.

Which leads me to OpenURL - what's the feeling about how relevant it
might be to bibliographic software for OpenOffice.org?

--
Peter (pt) Sefton
Toowoomba 4350