On Jan 30, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Ed Summers wrote:

Yep, write tests for the code that doesn't exist and run them and
watch them fail. Then start filling in the code until you can get
tests to start passing. When all the tests pass you're done!

Yes, but how find-grained do you get? Take a method like format for ReferenceList. That involves calling a series of other methods. So do I just write for that one, and we fill in the code until that works? Or write one for each step of the way? The latter would take a long time.

Bruce