Hey guys.

Looks like moving the smokes into the top-level had an interesting effect on
the provisioner. BIGTOP-2244 explains the issue which was failing our CI smoke
testing. Now all is back to blue again. However, looking into the provisioner
jobs, like

http://ci.bigtop.apache.org/job/Bigtop-Docker-provisioner-centos-6/80/console

I've noticed that soma of the tests arent running, and looks like there never
were ran, because:

Build file '/bigtop-home/bigtop-tests/smoke-tests/build.gradle' line: 26

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':bigtop-tests:smoke-tests:spark:test'.
> undeclared env variable: SPARK_HOME

And clearly, our bigtop-deploy/vm/utils/smoke-tests.sh isn't setting up
SPARK_HOME variable. Shall it be fixed or there some other plans for it?

Cos