Hi Cos,

thanks for jumping in.

I am failing to understand the maven repository things involved here.

For instance It seems to me that the version in pom.xml are horrible out of
sync with bigtop.bom.
Reading BIGTOP-1429 I have got the impression that we technically cannot run
the mvn deploy things on ci.bigtop.apache.org.  Is this the whole point of
running this things on builds.apache.org ?

Olaf

> Am 08.08.2016 um 20:23 schrieb Konstantin Boudnik <c...@apache.org>:
>
> On Mon, Aug 08, 2016 at 02:07AM, Evans Ye wrote:
>> Except for Bigtop-trunk, which we're building the whole set of rpm/deb for
>> OS matrix, I've no idea what others are doing.
>> Maybe Roman knows better.

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> can anyone enlighten me what the propose of the jenkins jobs at
>>> builds.apache.org is ?
>>>
>>> I cannot modify nor can I delete these jobs:
>>>
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Bigtop-trunk-test-execution/
>>>
>>> Bigtop-Patch-Evaluate
>>> Bigtop-tickle-slaves
>>> Bigtop-trunk