+1
We cannot assume the responsibility for a 3rd party component that
violates Foundation's position on the licenses. Nor we have the
resource to audit and fix the issues ourselves.

If the decision to be made to get rid of Hue, it needs to be yanked
from the upcoming 1.2.1 as well.
--
  With regards,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.