I'm +1 to remove these inactive projects.
I remember that there was a discussion to leave those projects to another
branch, and related dev work depends on volunteered maintainer/contributor.
So maybe we can start this after v1.5 is released.

Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> 于2020年3月17日周二 上午7:56写道: