I'm +1 to Kengo's plan to release 3.0 w/o waiting.
We can do minor release with required changes later on. Release early,
release often is the key here.
I believe when Debian 11 is out, Luca along with the community is happy to
work together for a release to support the usage at Wiki.
Of course, if our release is delayed and Debian 11 is out, we can
reprioritize then.

Arnaud Launay <a...@launay.org> 於 2021年5月11日 週二 下午6:14寫道: