I think having the option to specify an alternate docker-compose file is a
great idea.
With that we can also put up some example compose files to show users what
provisioner can do.
For example opening up port ranges for services to bind and expose to the
outer network. This is useful for visiting UI pages on browsers.

- Evans

Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com> 於 2022年1月8日 週六 下午7:42寫道: