I think the only concern is bandwidth of developers/reviewers.
While my first priority is moving 3.3 release forward now,
we can work on the Knox without blocking the release.

Knox's proxy access capabilities provide an intuitive means for users to access
the UI interface of Kerberos-enabled clusters.

The manifests of bigtop-deploy for deploying cluster with Kerberos has
limited coverage and may be outdated since we usually run smoke-tests without
it.
Additional effort should be needed for testing the Knox well.

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki