Good point, Venkateswara Rao.

Some time ago, we worked on this scenarios. Here is a patch
available. HDFS-3562
Here we just tried to keep at application side. But as a long term solution
this could be placed at BK side as utility module? So that all applications
can benefit.

Note: As I remember RetryableZookeeper idea was taken from HBase.

Regards,
Uma