I setup a bi-weekly sync-up meeting on Thursday 8am-9am
https://goo.gl/6UZR1w

We will start from this week (10/27/2016). The agenda of this meeting will
be

- Discuss Improvement Proposal - *64bits (even 128bits) ledger id support*.
- Review and address concern for open pull requests.
- Open discussion.

Feel free to join the meeting if you are interested. We tried to find a
time slot that is good for most of the committers in the community. If
Thursday 8am-9am doesn't work for you and you are really interested in the
topic of this week, feel free to ping this thread and we can make
arrangement.

- Sijie