Everything said on this thread is important and accurate. The description
on the website must be a story rather than a blurb.
We should talk about BK's strengths as Enrico pointed out, and because of
its versatility it became fundamental building block
for various other technologies and usecases. IMO, the entire story is very
powerful and appealing for BK.

--
Jvrao
---