Hey all,
So I did define a little endpoint that can be used for multiple things on our
end. Basically it spins up a jetty server, attaches a handler, and then maps
that handler to a class. Within that class, you can add methods and map them
using the Jersey API where you'd "decorate" methods with things like @PATH,
@PARAM, etc. Currently we use it to return configs (all, or one that you
specify in the URL). Realistically, it can be used for whatever you want if you
define a method to handle the endpoint.
The only limitation that I've encountered is that the Jersey API cannot
instantiate objects without a no arg constructor, so basically if you want to
have application context, it needs to be something static and passed in to this
class as an object.
I'd be happy to consolidate or lend a hand here. If this sounds like something
that isn't too limited (as per what I described) for general use, then I'd be
happy to work on introducing it generally.
Thanks,
Dustin

On Monday, July 17, 2017, 12:45:51 PM PDT, Venkateswara Rao Jujjuri
<jujj...@gmail.com> wrote:

+ Dustin

--
Jvrao