Updates:

I merged the corresponding modules into a bk branch. details are described
in https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/1068

A subsequent PR to integrate those modules with BK pom files. In this PR,
this modules will not be built unless `-Pdistributedlog` is provided.
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/1069

Please help review it.

- Sijie