Hi all,

`FlatLedgerManager` is not useful at production and most of the production
environment I knew don't use `FlatLedgerManager`. But the default value in
the configuration is still setting to `FlatLedgerManager`, which doesn't
sound right for the new users. so I think it is the time to raise the
discussion of deprecating `FlatLedgerManager` and make
`HierarchicalLedgerManager` as the default.

I created an issue for tracking this. Please comment if you see any problem
of making `HierarchicalLedgerManager` as the default.

https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/1101

- Sijie