Hi -

This is great. Now that this is in the two projects (which share committers)
will need to co-ordinate releases.

Keep in mind the next Pulsar release needs to be based on a particular
BookKeeper release. An Apache project cannot release against another project's
SNAPSHOT since that has not been validated by their release process.

Best Regards,
Dave