Il giorno mar 24 lug 2018 alle ore 13:38 Enrico Olivelli <
eolive...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Il mar 24 lug 2018, 10:49 Sijie Guo <guosi...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
>> On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 12:32 AM Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Il giorno mar 24 lug 2018 alle ore 09:25 Sijie Guo <guosi...@gmail.com>
>> ha

>> merged
>> > or
>> if

>> the
>> compare
>> > and

>> > Maybe you are right, I am not using that plugin on the Jenkins of my
>> > company.
>> > In Bookkeeper actually we are using  ${ghprbActualCommit} and not
>> ${sha1}.
>> >

>> Oh I see. I think I changed it to ${ghprbActualCommit} to support PRs that
>> run against branches.
>>

>> > I got this idea because you (Sijie) were asking Jia to rebase a PR to
>> > current master in order to suppress a flaky test.
>> >

>> Good point. That's probably due to ${ghprbActualCommit}. ${sha1} probably
>> would address the problem.
>>
>> It would be good to test if ${sha1} works a) does what you want b) can
>> work
>> with branches.
>>

> I will check docs and eventually try

we should use ${sha1} according to this thread on the issue tracker of the
plugin
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ghprb-plugin/issues/563

it should work even for PRs against release (non master) branches

Shall we try ?
Sijie,
Do I need to file a PR for changing the job, or can I change the config
manually and only if it works I will send the change to the config file ?

Enrico