Hi BookKeepers!

I have an issue with DL LogReader.readNext(false) [ie: blocking]

Such call should "block until return a record if there are records in the
stream (aka catching up). Otherwise it would wait up to {@link
DistributedLogConfiguration#getReadAheadWaitTime()} milliseconds and return
null if there isn't any more records in the stream." (from javadoc).

It normally works but with empty logs (no data ever written to DL/BK) it
blocks forever. It seems that with no data it never "catchUp" and wait
forever.

As workaround I forcefully write a dummy record into the log. I'm missing
something? Is there any missing configuration I need to provide to BK?

Best regards

Diego Salvi