Hi,
I see there is only one pending PR worth to commit before cutting 4.10

It is from Charan
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2166

I have already approved it, but I feel we need another eye on it.

Just to make it clear, we have some old version of Netty and ZooKeeper on
current master, and there are pending CVEs over those libraries.

We are close to the release, and some time ago, on Slack, Sijie and I told
that is it better to upgrade libraries only after starting the cycle for
4.11.
I prefer to not upgrade those libraries now, and leave the change to the
next release.

On my products/projects I am already using latest and greatest Netty and
ZooKeeper (and on JDK11,12,13) without issues.

Best regards
Enrico