Yes. We can probably relax the release window to be every 6 months. If the
growth of development increases again, we can revert it back to every 3
months.

Regarding EOL policy, we haven't really discussed how to proceed it. Most
of the systems I know are already using newer versions than 4.7.0. I think
we can consider deprecating the versions older than 4.7.0.

Thanks,
Sijie