Flavio,

Il giorno ven 2 ott 2020 alle ore 18:36 Flavio Junqueira <f...@apache.org>
ha scritto:

> I was checking the builds of some of the PRs in the queue, and I noticed
> at least one in which there are test failures while the build indicates
> success:
>

> https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/runs/1174551641?check_suite_focus=true
> <
> https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/runs/1174551641?check_suite_focus=true
> >

> Check under "Run bookie tests". It seems to be incorrectly saying that the
> build is passing, am I misreading it or is it really a problem?

The link is about this PR
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2417

This is the full log
https://pipelines.actions.githubusercontent.com/EMeCU0s3nV8mEzpqEGqbbDjtOUKCLJV4IPXg8mh4qtgdpzCGW6/_apis/pipelines/1/runs/3461/signedlogcontent/3?urlExpires=2020-10-06T09%3A55%3A24.0179958Z&urlSigningMethod=HMACV1&urlSignature=JQZaiuJ8h7TwgPS%2F4juIh4Ao3B4FKNNPZP97pG6PqDk%3D

Unfortunately we are running CI tests with
-Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.defaultLogLevel=ERROR
and this option is hiding all of the other Maven logs

This is my PR to set log level to INFO
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2430

Probably the issue is with multiple "steps" in GitHub actions, and itn't GH
recognizing the error code from Maven ?

Enrico