Sure Rudy!

You can check out these two issues I have opened for website development:
- https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/2442
- https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues/2443

It has most of the information that you should need. If you have doubts,
feel free to mail on the mailing list / post on the issue.

Regards,
Anup

--
Anup Ghatage